Our menu is influenced by the seasons and we use high quality ingredients factoring in both locality and provenance.
The Oak Panelled Restaurant is a delightful room in which to enjoy fine dining with comfortable large chairs upholstered in soft tweeds and velvet, antique rural prints adorning the walls and traditional candlesticks flickering on the tables. More informal food can be enjoyed in the bar.
- Open daily for dinner from 6.30 pm until 9 pm
- Our dinner menu is four-courses priced at £40 pp
- Open for lunch on Sundays, serving an a la carte menu 12 pm - 2.30 pm (available Mon-Sat for private lunch parties of 8-20 people, please call for details)
- Children welcome (under 8's up until 8 pm)
- Dress code: on the smarter side
- Prior booking essential
Accolades: 2 AA rosettes, Taste Durham Highest Quality Assured & Local Champion, the Good Food Guide, Michelin Guide.
View our Dinner Menu PDF