Dog hall of fame
Here are some photos of dogs who have visited the Rose & Crown and left their paw prints....
If you have a photo of your dog(s) in or around the Rose & Crown that you would like incuded on this page then please email it to email@example.com with the name of your dog and a few words about the photo.
- Perdy (the sofa) and Mabel (making herself comfy) are Thomas & Cheryl's dogs.
- Daisy & Gilbert; these two Westies are possibly our most regular canine visitors!
- Ruby glad to be back in Monk's Cottage after an 11 mile walk. Zzzzz.
- Shane is an elderly gent and having walked onto the green is ready to head back to the comfort of his room.
- Tilley sat outside the front door after a nice long walk on a sunny day.
- Locals Ed & Bob looking chilly who belong to Rose & Crown Duty Manager, Juliette.
- Loki getting stuck into a well earnt chew stick after a day out in the dale. Could take a while.
- Betty, a Staffy rescue, loves to come in to the bar with some good local customers for a pint or two.
- Dylan looking longingly at the bar menu...... the venison or the lamb?
- After a hard day's walking Merlin chills out in the bar!
- Bruce (black Lab) relaxing after a good walk and Monty in one of his quieter moments.
- After a walk to Low Force, Gracie says a biscuit treat from the bar would be nice!
- Elsa's hopeful that if she sits nicely and looks pretty the doggie treats behind on the bar will be hers soon!
- Here is Fletch enjoying the view over the village from room 10!
- Flea with a souvenir stick from a walk near the Rose & Crown.
- Bess sat outside a courtyard bedroom enjoying the sunshine.
- Here we have Ron whose collar is an excellent match to the staircase carpet!
- Max a Million is from Belgium and is a dog with a blog about his many travels.
- Greg is relaxing outside the Rose & Crown after a long hard days walking. Great!
- Murph the Cocker Spaniel looking very cool with his pint of lager!
- Sapphie is a tired looking whippet having a snooze at the entrance to the Rose & Crown!