Relax in this fabulous old bar with its big open fire, antique Windsor chairs, rural knick-knacks and warm wool fabrics.
A place for locals and residents to mingle whilst enjoying good food and drink with dogs under the table watching on hopefully! We serve local real ales, an extensive selections of wines from around the world, gins (including local), whiskies (over 15 malts from Islay) and more.
- Open daily for drinks from 11am until 11pm (10pm Sundays)
- Lunch served 12 pm - 2.30 pm and dinner served 6.30 pm - 9 pm daily
- A la carte menu plus sandwiches and light bites at lunch which is also served outside (weather permitting!)
- Children welcome (under 8's up until 8 pm)
- Dogs welcome when clean and on a lead
- Dress code: relaxed
- Reservations are not required but recommended to avoid disappointment, especially larger tables
- Max. table size: 10 people
View our Supper Menu PDF
View our Lunch Menu PDF